take the take back what's yours challenge
and change your life
If you're looking to change your life, you've come to the right place.
Below is important information all about how YOU can get involved and take the challenge so many people are already taking. There's no fee or anything like that - all that is required is for you to have passion and commitment to change your life for the better. This is not a temporary choice, this is your new life journey and you need to want it to achieve it.
It's pretty easy if you're dedicated!
Similar to a new year's resolution we all make and never keep to, I want to change the way we see making resolutions so that we can use them to benefit our whole life, not just for a couple of months. For example when we say "I will join a gym!" or "I will join that keep fit class".
We as bloggers and YouTubers (and even if you don't have a blog or YouTube - you'll likely have Twitter/Facebook/Instagram!) have such a huge opportunity to shape a world we want to live in, yet the Internet and blogging/vlogging world isn't being used to its full potential.
You probably know by now that I have so much belief and motivation in how we can change the world as cliche as it sounds, but we can! We can change how people are impacted by bullying, lack of self-esteem, confidence, anxiety, diabetes (I'm diabetic type 1!) and much, much more.
I want this campaign's challenge to be spread across the internet as much as possible. How amazing would it be for everyone to be taking part in this challenge, changing the world whilst they're at it!? I really do urge you to get involved with this campaign and this challenge. If we all get involved and UNITE, we can make a huge difference.
If you can do this, please use the hashtag #TakeBackWhatsYours and feel free to tag me in it: @ChloesConcept. I also have a Twitter account for this campaign: TBWYCampaign, so take your pick! If you would be so kind as to get involved, all I ask you to do is this:
- Write a blog post/make a video talking about this campaign, the message it contains and why you are taking part (if you aren't a blogger or YouTuber - just write your message in your caption on Insragram or Twitter!)
- What Take Back What's Yours - New Year Resolution you are going to set yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers/YouTubers/friends to take part
- Let me know if you're taking part by using the hashtag on Twitter #TakeBackWhatsYours - Also tag either @ChloesConcept or @TBWYCampaign so I can retweet!!
- Include a photo of yourself with a handmade poster (doesn't have to be artistic!) with the words:
"TAKE BACK WHAT'S YOURS
TAKE BACK WHAT BELONGS TO YOU. #TakeBackWhatsYours
I'm taking back: *i.e., "my confidence"
- With that photo, upload it to your Instagram site but make sure you use the #TakeBackWhatsYours so I can see it and save it so I can upload it to a big post with everyone's picture!
- Let's get #TakeBackWhatsYours trending and let the world know we're here to make a difference.
One more thing:
PLEASE share this with anyone and everyone you know; friends, family, acquaintances, work friends, school friends... anyone and everyone! The more people who know about it, the better. Please share it, tweet it, Facebook it, YouTube it, Instagram it, pin it, blog it, YouTube it... you name it, please do it!
Here are a handful of some amazing Take Back What's Yours posts! Check them out!